Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Set Backs

Monday's weigh in was up, way up: 296.6. I can't quit figure out what's going on yet. I'm incredibly frustrated though. Maybe I do need to be more careful with consumption. Hmmm. Of course, J being the "wise" one, reminded me that muscle weighs more than fat, and that with the weight training that I might be putting on some muscle. I guess I'll keep that in mind.

I am taking a lactose intolerance test this morning, which means just some skim milk for breakfast and then nothing for 3 - 5 hours, including my usual morning coffee. So far all I feel is sleepy. I would like to know what is causing all these digestive issues - I won't go into details - I just know that things are not normal. I'd like to feel good again.

I also ran into a wall yesterday on my walk due to shin pain. So now I'm trying to figure out why and fix it. It could be from my shoes, my orthos, walking on concrete, not enough stretching, or overdoing it. Hmmm, where do I begin? I'm starting with a rest day on cardio. I'll likely still do upper weights tonight, cause hey, that's not going to hurt my shins.

No comments: