Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Easy to Forget

It seems to be very easy to forget about the overall picture on this journey. This isn't a drastic weight-loss story, it encompasses more than just my weight. It is so easy to get caught up in the numbers, and the numbers don't tell the whole story. So just a little reminder to myself that while the numbers will change, it will take time, and it's not just the numbers that matter. How does my body feel? Am I getting enough rest? Am I having enough fun? Making time for meditation? How fit am I? All of these questions are important for me to consider.

I am toying with tracking my food intake, but every time I do that I become obsessed with food, which I don't want to do anymore. I want to eat healthier, exercise and enjoy my body. Not obsess over calories and fat grams, etc.

No comments: