Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Small Succuess is Still Success

It's hard not to weigh myself all the time! I planned on weighing in once a month, but I found myself on the scale this morning checking to see "if I'm on track." I'm down 0.6 pounds since one week ago, granted I weighed myself after I ate breakfast and drank a some water. So I'm estimating that I'm down a bit more than that. Regardless, I'm happy with the little win.

The battle continues: I'm taking a rest day today because my plantar's is acting up, and my knees are sore. So a rest day it is, although I did take a little stroll just a few minutes ago to loosen up. I'm hoping to get in some stretching tonight.

I was pretty hungry this morning, which is not fun. I know that I may need to be a little bit hungry now and then, but not super hungry, as self-control is hard to come by in those situations. So I went and got some turkey noodle soup to supplement the sandwich that I brought for lunch. Hopefully this balancing act will get easier over time.

No comments: