Friday, July 10, 2009

Sleeping Fatty

The truth can really, really hurt sometimes. Sort of like right now, as I remember once again what lies before me, and what I really need to do. There is no denying that I have to lose weight, probably at least 75 pounds. And while I don't want to obsess over the scale, it will no doubt have to decrease.

So in light of this truth, I am setting the following long-term goals:
1. Lose at least 75 pounds
2. Exercise at least 5 times per week
3. Eat healthy by reducing the amount of junk food, eating more fruits and vegetables
4. Taking care of my body and appreciating it

Immediate goals:
1. Lose 5 pounds (reach 291.6)
2. Go to the gym at least 2 times per week for strength training
3. Walk at least 3 times per week

In finishing my degree, I realized that I can meet goals that I set for myself, even if it takes some time. Also, I have much more time now that I'm done, so this will be my next big project, pardon the painfully obvious pun.

No comments: