Monday, July 27, 2009

Mondays

Not so long ago, Monday's signified that 'restart.' You know, there aren't that many diets that start on Fridays, or Wednesdays, etc. But as I've mentioned, there is no restarting for me now, I want to treat my health focus as an ongoing journey, one that does not get to stop and start, because really, it doesn't.



The weekend was pretty good, although I spent a bit too much time in the sun on Saturday and felt ill for the rest of the day. This meant that I missed working out, and skipped a few meals. But by Sunday I was feeling better, but still didn't have an official workout. I got sucked into a good book yesterday, and didn't finish it until 10 pm last night. I love finding a good book to read, but I get a bit to 'involved' with it and have trouble putting it down.



Speaking of books, I got my 1st month prize in the mail on Friday. I have been reading this blog (http://www.dietgirl.org/dietgirl/) and decided to buy her book. I think it will be enjoyable and inspiring. What I like about Shauna's site is that it's honest, clever and real. I can also really relate because our stats are similar: same height, close starting weight, close goal weight. I can only hope to be as successful as she is.



I'll keep you posted on the prizes and progress, hopefully more good things to come!

No comments: