Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Back

It's been almost a year since I last posted anything. I sort of fell off the blog wagon and into old habits. The good news is that I haven't gained weight over the last year, but lost a tiny amount. My new weight is 296 as of today, and I'm leaning towards less and less.

Past year progress - I have been fairly active, either walking or doing an exercise video 3-6 days a week. I have been eating a bit better, and I am taking up tracking calories again. I am beginning to realize that this is really the only thing that works for me: tracking my intake and remaining active. I am not happy at this weight at all. Regardless of how much more I love myself and accept my body, I still realize that I need to lose a significant amount of weight to be comfortable in my body. And by comfortable, I mean being able to do the things that I want to do, to have more energy, and not to lug around these extra 100 pounds anymore!

No comments: